www.angleseysailing.co.uk

Skippered Yacht Charters



Saturday 15 January 2011

The beginning of an idea

It all started when I was considering taking early retirement and wondering what I could offer by way of qualifications to a prospective employer.  The 30 year-old degree was hardly relevant, particularly as I had not had much cause to use it.  Experience counts for a lot and would no doubt make for an interesting CV, but there was an absence of real, hard, tangible qualifications.  I have always loved sailing.  My first recollections are of learning in a steel Enterprise on the river Nile at the tender age of 8.  I have spent many happy hours windsurfing and sailing with family and friends in and around Rhosneigr, Anglesey where I live.  So that was it.  I would get a sailing qualification.

No comments:

Post a Comment